Re: Big Word Docs?

Subject: Re: Big Word Docs?
From: dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 07:46:43 -0800

Annamaria Profit wrote:

> DAVIE!!!
> You didn't answer my question!!!

"Davie"? No one has EVER called me that--not even my parents, not even when
I was small enough that it might have been an acceptable nickname. >:(

As for the question...when I have time to try to figure out what I do that
might be making me more successful than others at creating large documents
in Word, I'll turn it into the article that Deb has asked me to contribute
to the Techwr-L web site.

--David

David M. Brown - Brown Inc.
dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com

A V A I L A B L E N O W ! http://www.html-indexer.com/

HTML Indexer 4, still the easiest way to create and maintain real indexes
for web sites, intranets, HTML Help, JavaHelp, and other HTML documents.

Now including integrated cross-references, targets, frames, and much more!