Free Handout about international technical communication

Subject: Free Handout about international technical communication
From: "Nancy Hoft" <nhoft -at- world-ready -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 12:24:23 -0400

Greetings,

I was recently the featured speaker at the monthly meeting of the
Orlando Chapter of the STC (26 March) and talked about international
technical communication. The folks in the Orlando Chapter were so very
good to me that, to thank them, I have posted my handout for that talk on
my Web site.

The handout is in HTML and includes the content of all of my PowerPoint
slides, including all graphics. Go to my home page to access the
handout. http://www.world-ready.com/.

I've been giving talks about international technical communication for 12
years now, so the content of the handout is well tested and seasoned:-).
Hopefully it can help you in some way if you're working in localization or
translation. Happy reading!

Cheers, Nancy

--
Nancy Hoft ~ and ~ Nancy Hoft Consulting
PhD Student, Rhetoric and Technical Communication