RE: Ever wonder why techwhirler lives seem so crazy?

Subject: RE: Ever wonder why techwhirler lives seem so crazy?
From: Erika Yanovich <ERIKA_y -at- Rad -dot- co -dot- il>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 08:59:48 +0300

Geoff, Andrew, Bruce and all,
A question comes to mind when following this thread. Do you think we should
not plan at all beacuse X% of our projects end up in chaos? My opinion is
that we should, it gives a framework to our actions. Most problems occur
when people have rigid attitudes i.e., they try to apply processes in
chaotic environments or act loose in steady ones. For me, the name of the
game is flexibility: ability to adapt your attitude to each situation. To do
that, one has to first undertsand the environment and then be able to
change his/her attitude, without worrying that this looks like inconsistency
to others.
Erika