RE: Pros and Cons of HTML tools

Subject: RE: Pros and Cons of HTML tools
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 08:29:23 -0600

I use both, to manage two different sites. In both cases, I was
specifically asked to use the tool because somebody associated with
creating the infrastructure for the site preferred that specific tool.

They each have their strengths, and approach the task at hand in very
different ways. I'm glad I've learned how to use both.

It sounds like in your case, each product's advocate wants to use their
preferred tool because it's what they know best. So it may just come down
to where you each are on the food chain.

But I have NEVER found protesting over tools I'm asked to use to do
ANYTHING positive for how I'm perceived by my coworkers. So I tend to go
with the flow.

Look at it this way: you'd be getting paid to learn how to use FrontPage,
adding yet another bullet to your resume.

John Posada is a MAJOR FrontPage advocate. If he doesn't chime in on this
thread, I'd suggest you contact him directly. Good luck!

-Keith Cronin

The ultimate music video (or conclusive proof that Hell exists):

http://www.hellonetwork.com/demo/toysclub/video.asp?speed=hook300

1. Turn speakers on.
2. Hit the Play button (looks like an "h").
3. Feel the pain.