Re: Emphasising text techniques

Subject: Re: Emphasising text techniques
From: Kirsty -dot- Taylor -at- mincom -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 12:36:25 +1000

wrote:
>Does anyone have any suggestions for getting around this? Is there some
>emphasising technique that you use that you think might work for our
>situation?

Are you using another font for headers? If so, you should be able to use
it for emphasis without the result appearing too jarring . In fact, it can
improve the layout considerably.

(I'm assuming, of course, that the header and text fonts were carefully
matched)

We use Verdana for everything, except where Courier is required for
command-line information, and except for some link "bubbles" (to topic
groups) which are in Garamond.

--
This transmission is for the intended addressee only and is confidential information. If you have received this transmission in error, please delete it and notify the sender. The contents of this e-mail are the opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom Group of companies unless expressly stated otherwise.