RE: A Simple Philosophy

Subject: RE: A Simple Philosophy
From: "Suzanne Chiles" <suzchiles -at- pobox -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 09:35:02 -0700

Yes, that's very true. Which is why I think it's so important for listers to
communicate clearly. Without the F2F input, we can only judge a person's
intent by their words, or an appropriate insertion of a "smiley face". I
mean, we're professional communicators. Surely we should understand the
importance of communication in email and how easily our intentions can be
misrepresented.

Suzanne Chiles