Re: Job Switch

Subject: Re: Job Switch
From: Stan Schwartz <stanz -at- cam -dot- org>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 15:23:08 -0400

Hi,
You've made up your mind already. You don't need us at this point except to say that you made the right choice. We can't.

I pose the issue to those who may have been in a similar situation and accepted the position or those who didn't and are glad they made that choice. The technology at the old job is more exciting, and I would have more opportunity for advancement as the company grows. Of course, I could also get laid off again. I would appreciate any thoughts.

No promises. Life is short. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too short. Enjoy what you can while you're here.