Re: Job Switch

Subject: Re: Job Switch
From: Tom Murrell <trmurrell -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 12:27:42 -0700 (PDT)

If you're not happy where you are, you really should be looking for a situation
where you might be happy. It sounds like your previous employer has, possibly,
overcome the problems they had in the past. Certainly, they seem better off
than a lot of dot.coms that have simply vanished never to be heard from again.

There are no guarantees in the economy that any job is safe from economic
fluctuations. I know of no company where you could work that layoffs aren't a
possibility. So if the fear of being laid off is all that's holding you back,
well, you could lose your current job, especially as you aren't getting along
well, if I'm reading between the lines correctly.

You're the only person who can actually decide what is best for you, but even
if you don't want the risk of going back to your previous employer only to lose
the job again, you owe it to yourself to be looking for something else. You're
obviously not happy where you are, and from what you say, there's no prospect
that things will change there.

Good Luck,

=====
Tom Murrell
mailto:tmurrell -at- columbus -dot- rr -dot- com
Personal Web Page - http://home.columbus.rr.com/murrell/index.html
Page Last Updated 03/14/02
--Can't we all just get along?--Rodney King

http://games.yahoo.com/