Re: Another screenshot question

Subject: Re: Another screenshot question
From: "Martin Soderstrom" <scribbler1382 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 13:25:17 -0400

Maybe I'm not understanding the question, but why can't you just import the
file like any other graphic? If it's in .PNG format, the source app is
irrelevant. Just import it, and select a good dpi of about 150. If that's
still too big, right-click the image, choose Object Properties and then
click the Set DPI button and adjust the amount.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

-- Martin Soderstrom

Scientific-Atlanta
Media Networks
Technical Publications
416/321-7659
E-mail: martin -dot- soderstrom -at- sciatl -dot- com

"Sir, he who would earn his bread writing books must have
the assurance of a duke, the wit of a courtier, and
the guts of a burglar."
~ Dr. Samuel Johnson

"Ellen Vanrenen" <ellen -dot- vanrenen -at- clear-technology -dot- com> wrote in message
news:151578 -at- techwr-l -dot- -dot- -dot-

Sorry .PNG. I do have a copy of Visio, but the diagrams are far too long and
wide to fit on a Frame page.