TW jobs in Tulsa, OK area?

Subject: TW jobs in Tulsa, OK area?
From: The Brooks Family <brooks04 -at- rcn -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 9:32:16 -0400

Hello, folks.

Due to changes at my husband's workplace, it's beginning to look quite likely that we'll be moving from New Jersey to the Tulsa, Oklahoma area late this summer. I would appreciate any information you can offer about the area in general and, specifically, about TW job opportunities there. I have more than 10 years experience as a TW, editor, and manager.

Please note that I am already combing the online job boards (with no results) and that I've sent a note to the OK STC chapter president to ask this same question.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Beth

Beth Brooks
Technical Writer