trends in instructional design

Subject: trends in instructional design
From: Amanda Nance <nance_aj -at- ACADMN -dot- MERCER -dot- EDU>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 10:00:37 -0400

I don't know how many of you are trained specifically in instructional
design, but I am trying to compile answers to the following question.
Please copy me personally (I'm on the digest).

What do you think the most important change in instructional design will
be in the near future? (It can be a trend that has already begun.)

Thanks!