RE: Looking for that survey on the elephant, giraffe, alligator.. in a refrigerator etc.

Subject: RE: Looking for that survey on the elephant, giraffe, alligator.. in a refrigerator etc.
From: Uma_Nakkeeran <Uma_Nakkeeran -at- satyam -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 15:14:37 +0530

Hi Christine,

Just happened to receive a PPS file with this!

<<The following short quiz consists of 4 questions and tells whether you are
qualified to be a "professional".

Question Number 1
How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?

The correct answer is:
Open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe and
close the door.

(This question tests whether you tend to do simple things in an overly
complicated way).

Question Number 2
How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?

Correct Answer:
Open the refrigerator, take out the giraffe, put in the elephant and close
the door.

(This tests your ability to think through the repercussions of your
actions.)

Question Number 3

The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals attend except
one. Which animal does not attend?
Correct Answer:

The Elephant.
The Elephant is in the refrigerator.
Remember?

(This tests your memory.)

Question Number 4
There is a river you must cross. But crocodiles inhabit it.
How do you manage it?

Correct Answer: You swim across. Why?
All the Crocodiles are attending the Animal Conference.

(This tests whether you learn quickly from your mistakes.)>>

*With Best Regards,
Uma Nakkeeran
Satyam Computer Services Ltd.,
"We must become the change we want to see- Gandhi "

is appreciated.