Re: Recent unusual interview experiences

Subject: Re: Recent unusual interview experiences
From: "Dave Whelan" <dwhelan -at- qnx -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 11:33:21 -0400

> Standing up and walking out on an interview proves that the candidate was not a professional.

To me an interview is a sales meeting where you are trying to sell your services to a potential customer. Part of the sales
process is qualifying the sale and this applies to both parties. IMO, if anything comes up that makes you unwilling to proceed,
there is nothing wrong with bringing the meeting to a businesslike close.
Regards,
Dave.

Buy RoboHelp Office in May and you'll save $100 with our mail-in rebate.
Or switch from Doc-to-Help or ForeHelp to RoboHelp Office for only $499.
Get the help authoring tool PC magazine recently awarded a perfect score!
Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr