Re: Current job market for tech writers

Subject: Re: Current job market for tech writers
From: "Keith Carlson" <kcarlson1391 -at- mchsi -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 21:53:56 -0500

Good to hear from a contractor. I have been wondering how the state of the
economy has been affecting independents. Theoretically, when companies
downsize, they're going to have more need for contractors to manage the ups
and downs of the workload. At least that's one of the benefits heard about
independent contracting.

Any other independents on this list? What is your experience?

TIA
Keith C.