RE: Online or Distance Learning Tech Writing Courses

Subject: RE: Online or Distance Learning Tech Writing Courses
From: "Latas, Salette" <Salette -dot- Latas -at- misyshealthcare -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 08:47:38 -0700

Keith writes:

I am looking for online or distance learning technical
writer courses. I'm not interested in getting a
degree--just three or four accredited courses that
cover the basics of tech writing.

Look into Mercer University School of Engineering. With their grad program
in tech comm, you can earn a graduate certificate by taking two courses.
It's a real brick-and-mortar school and fully accredited.

By the way, the Interactive Hypermedia course has been replaced with a very
good course in Instructional Design.

who completes the MS program this month

Go to