Re: Caitalization of Web Services

Subject: Re: Caitalization of Web Services
From: Jan Henning <henning -at- r-l -dot- de>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 23:32:27 +0200

>So, the problem I'm encountering is how to capitalize it. I'm leaning
>strongly to the third option. That is, Web should be capitalized, but
>services should not.

Sounds reasonable to me. There is only one Web, so there is a strong
argumetn for considering 'Web' a name. On the other hand, 'services'
certainly isn't a name. And because several companies are offering Web
services, the combined name couldn't really be considered a name either.

Jan Henning

Jan Henning
Am Schlossberg 14, D-82547 Eurasburg, Germany

Phone: +49 700 0200 0700, Fax: +49 8179 9307-12
E-Mail: henning -at- r-l -dot- de, Web: