RE: RoBoHelp Enterprise 2000 Context Sensitive Help Question

Subject: RE: RoBoHelp Enterprise 2000 Context Sensitive Help Question
From: "Lorraine Kiewiet" <Lorraine -dot- Kiewiet -at- mullinconsulting -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 08:20:49 -0700

What language is the application written in? If C#, then there is a
slight trick to doing context-sensitive help.

I found a bit of code (I think it was on the HATT archive) and my
developer was going to try it out this weekend. Let me know if you're
working with C# and I'll give you more info.

--Lorraine

Lorraine Kiewiet
Senior Technical Writer
(213) 488-8728
lorraine -dot- kiewiet -at- mullinconsulting -dot- com

PLEASE NOTE: This message may contain privileged/confidential
information. If you received it in error, please inform the sender,
then delete. THANK YOU.

MULLIN CONSULTING, INC.
A Member Firm of M Financial Group - Securities offered through M
Holdings Securities, Inc., a Registered Broker Dealer, Member NASD/SIPC
Los Angeles - Chicago - New York - Minneapolis
Headquarters: 644 S. Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA 90017 Tel:
(213) 488-8500 Fax: (213) 624-0850
www.mullinconsulting.com

The materials are designed to convey accurate and authoritative
information concerning the subject matter covered. However, they are
provided with the understanding that Mullin Consulting, Inc. does not
engage in the practice of law, or give legal, accounting or asset
allocation advice. For advice in these areas please consult your
appropriate advisors.