RE: terminology help

Subject: RE: terminology help
From: "Foster, Willow" <WFoster -at- friedmancorp -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 13:40:55 -0500

Rosemary J Horner [mailto:rhorner -at- quellos -dot- com] wrote:
~> Anybody have any ideas of better words than parent and child?

Hi Rosemary,

Personally, I don't think the terms parent and child are too technical.
Although if you're concerned, you could always define them in a glossary or
such. The trouble with trying to make up terms is that they're made up.
While they may make sense to you, the user might not understand what you're
talking about.

Get details and download free trial versions at

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com