RE: terminology help

Subject: RE: terminology help
From: Ed Klopfenstein <eklopfenstein -at- proclarity -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 12:51:37 -0600

Personally, it sounds like you're mixing programming and interface concepts.
Programmer's should easily understand terms like parent/child and object
(although glossaries still make sense). However, your description makes me
think that you're talking about interface items a user might click. I would
suggest you use the name of the interface item and write in terms of the
action a user takes to create these relationships.

Ed Klopfenstein

Technical Writer
ProClarity Corporation
PO Box 8064
Boise, ID 83707
eklopfenstein -at- proclarity -dot- com

Get details and download free trial versions at

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com