Re: Structure for Customer Briefs

Subject: Re: Structure for Customer Briefs
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- editors-writers -dot- info>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 16:01:00 -0400

> I was wondering if any one out there has any information on the 'correct'
> structure for customer briefs. We have a few previously written ones that
we
> are in the process of updating and we were wondering if there is any
> specific formula or guidelines for writing customer briefs. Specifically,
we
> are looking for any information such as the elements of a customer brief
> (what should go in one), the layout, the level of detail, the order of
> information... Are there any marketing writers out there???

"Customer brief"?

Bonnie Granat
http://www.editors-writers.info

Enhance, optimize and automate your FrameMaker-to-PDF workflow with TimeSavers:
Define all PDF features in your source FrameMaker files ONCE, distill MANY.
Bookmark Controller, Link Controller, UnBloat & more : http://www.microtype.com

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com