Re: Structure for Customer Briefs

Subject: Re: Structure for Customer Briefs
From: "Dawson McKnight" <dawson_mcknight -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 10:18:52 -0400

Ann Waterhouse <Ann -at- Crescendo -dot- ca> writes:

I was wondering if any one out there has any information on the 'correct'
structure for customer briefs. We have a few previously written ones that we
are in the process of updating and we were wondering if there is any
specific formula or guidelines for writing customer briefs.

Hi, Ann.

Can you provide more specifics about the kind of brief you are talking about? Is it a project status briefing? A briefing about your company's capabilities? The structure would vary based on the kind of briefing you are giving.

Regards,

Dawson

Enhance, optimize and automate your FrameMaker-to-PDF workflow with TimeSavers:
Define all PDF features in your source FrameMaker files ONCE, distill MANY.
Bookmark Controller, Link Controller, UnBloat & more : http://www.microtype.com

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com