RE: Results from the first ever TECHWR-L Googlefight - shocking r esults

Subject: RE: Results from the first ever TECHWR-L Googlefight - shocking r esults
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 17:31:23 -0500

OTOH, since a search on "Andrew Plato", with quotes (5,100) will yield
different results than Andrew Plato without the quotes, (57,400), does this
mean that style IS more important than content to the ratio of almost 10:1?
I mean, it is the same content, just presented in a different style.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
jposada -at- book -dot- com