RE: Which do you prefer? Why?

Subject: RE: Which do you prefer? Why?
From: Samuel -dot- Beard -at- tdcj -dot- state -dot- tx -dot- us
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 10:26:56 -0600

I just subscribed again after a rather lengthy departure. As to this
question, I found that the image at the top of several of the pages
overlapped with the first line of text on these pages, as viewed in
Netscape 4.7. The image I'm referring to is the St. Paul parish symbol and
address. You might need to adjust the location of this image, depending on
how you feel about that. Granted, IE is the most popular choice, but I
still use Netscape at work and I use OmniWeb (a Mac OS X only Web browser)
at home. Version 10 didn't appear anything at all like the thumbnail! Line
spacing was off, much of the shading wasn't there, and there were other
problems, too. These pages appeared to display correctly in Netscape 7,
though.
Otherwise, I think I like Versions 10, 5, and 3. Not necessarily in that
order.

Hope this helps,
Sam

Order RoboHelp X3 today and receive a $100 mail in rebate and a FREE
WebHelp Merge Module for merging multiple Help systems on any desktop
or server. Order online today at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com