Another Resume Question

Subject: Another Resume Question
From: deborahleech -at- hotmail -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 11:41:17 -0700

Dear Listmembers,

I have a resume question that I think is somewhat unique (or maybe not):

I am employed by a company (I'll call them SWS) that sends me out as a
contractor to other companies for various projects lasting anywhere from 1
day to a about 4 months. I am employed as a full-time employee by SWS, so
while this situation is a bit like contracting, it isn't completely. SWS
pays me, provides insurance, and I work in their office during downtime.
My question is: should I list all of the companies that I have done work
for while with SWS as sublistings or just list all of the projects I have
done without mentioning company names? I have not been listing all of the
companies and am begining to wonder if this is doing me more harm than
good.

Thanks-
Debbie

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com