Re: Questions in the Field.

Subject: Re: Questions in the Field.
From: "Jo Francis Byrd" <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 14:54:49 -0600

I have a kid in college; she uses her university account for school-related
"stuff" and a personal yahoo one for everything else. Helps keep it all
separated. I never write her at her university account, but she uses it to
correspond with her advisors (she's in grad school), do research, etc.

Jo Byrd