RE: Technical Writing Tests

Subject: RE: Technical Writing Tests
From: "Bill Swallow" <wswallow -at- nycap -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 22:31:12 -0500

It's hard to say what kind of a test to suggest seeing as we know
nothing about the type of company you work for and the type of
documentation you require (among many, many other factors).

FWIW, this is one of my main issues with writing tests and why I think
they are not worthwhile - rarely are they relevant to the job or
evaluated appropriately.

BILL SWALLOW
Information Design & Development Professional
tel/fax: 518.371.1867
wswallow -at- nycap -dot- rr -dot- com