Re: Educational areas to pursue

Subject: Re: Educational areas to pursue
From: kjacobs -at- tekwrite -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 11:38:31 -0700

Golly, I really started some discussion didn't I? But I think it was
healthy and I appreciate all of the perspectives. Gives me a lot to

LAST CHANCE for this steal of a deal! Purchase RoboHelp X3 by February 28
and receive $100 mail-in rebate and FREE WebHelp Merge Module ($339 value)!
RoboHelp, the Industry Standard in Help Authoring, has won over 55 industry
awards. For more information please visit:

"RoboHelp X3 is simply remarkable." - George Bell, Techno-Vision Systems

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com