Follow-up to Blogging Tech Writer Poll

Subject: Follow-up to Blogging Tech Writer Poll
From: "Darren Barefoot" <darren -dot- Barefoot -at- capeclear -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 15:15:15 -0000

Not surprisingly, the poll about blogging tech writers
prompted some comments on various people's blogs. I figured these might
be of interest to TECHWR-L readers, so here are the appropriate URLs: (seems to be
down at the moment)

Thanks. DB.

LAST CHANCE for this steal of a deal! Purchase RoboHelp X3 by February 28
and receive $100 mail-in rebate and FREE WebHelp Merge Module ($339 value)!
RoboHelp, the Industry Standard in Help Authoring, has won over 55 industry
awards. For more information please visit:

"RoboHelp X3 is simply remarkable." - George Bell, Techno-Vision Systems

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com