A Visio hint

Subject: A Visio hint
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 13:36:23 -0500

Hi, guys...in trying to research yesterday's problem, came across a tip that
is making my life so much easier.

I happen to HATE connectors that are crooked or slanted and sometimes, to
make it straight, ya gotta move one of the elements being connected only a
hair.

Select the icon you want to move, then hold down your SHIFT key and use the
keyboard arrow keys to nudge it along in the direction you want it to go.
Works like a charm.

Just passing this along...I'm using it alot.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
jposada -at- book -dot- com
NY: 212-414-6656
Dayton: 732-438-3372
"Alright, nobody move! I've got a dragon here, and I'm not afraid to use it"
---------- Donkey

Order RoboHelp X3 and receive a $100 mail-in rebate, plus FREE
RoboScreenCapture, WebHelp Merge Module and iMarkupSoftware, for a total
giveaway value of $473! Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com