Re: Why? Here's Why!

Subject: Re: Why? Here's Why!
From: DGoldstein -at- DeusTech -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 07:32:41 -0700

Sera Hill brightened 4 Apr 2003 with:

> Is there some mythical company out
> there who actually values technical writers [?]

Yes. My current employer and my two previous employers as well.

I recommend reading John Posada's posts to learn how a technical writer
*causes* a company (and its SMEs) to value technical writers. My favorite
("So...ya wanna be noticed, huh?") was posted on 4 Dec 2002 at 16:14 --
but there are many others.

Dan Goldstein

Order here:

Check out the contests at