Re: New version of Acrobat

Subject: Re: New version of Acrobat
From: DGoldstein -at- DeusTech -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 07:17:44 -0600

Users of pre-5 versions should note the following: I called Adobe yesterday to check pricing. They are releasing version 6 next month. If you upgrade to version 5 this month from a previous version, you will pay an upgrade price of $99; once version 6 comes out, upgrading from version 5 to version 6 would cost only the shipping of the CD-ROM, about $6. However, if you wait to upgrade directly from a previous version to version 6, you will have to pay the full price of version 6, which has not yet been released: the full price of version 5 is $249, and when I called Adobe they said that version 6 will cost at least as much as that, if not more.

Dan Goldstein

--- Robert E. Simanski" brightened 07 Apr 2003 with:
> According to today's InfoWorld Scoop e-mail newsletter, Adobe has just
> released version six of Acrobat in three different flavors. InfoWorld is a
> highly reliable publication directed at Information Technology
> professionals. For the full story, visit the following page:
>
> <http://www.infoworld.com/article/03/04/07/HNacrobatsix_1.html>

Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/products/robohelp/

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com