Re: EHelp's Deceptive Email Practice

Subject: Re: EHelp's Deceptive Email Practice
From: Sean Brierley <seanb_us -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 10:58:51 -0700 (PDT)

I think aggressive marketing (from any company) often
walks a fine line between getting huge volumes of
sales and p . . . ticking off potential and current
customers. Honestly, in large part, it was eHelp's
(then Blue Sky's) marketing practices that helped push
me away.

I recommend complaining if it bothers you, or not, but
don't be surprised or too offended; it's not personal,
it's global.

--- jenny_berger -at- fairfieldresidential -dot- com wrote:
> Since you asked, yes. Instead of charging them with
> a spammer's crime, you
> could have said that they may want to rethink their
> addressing, since it
> resembles a spammer trick and therefore may be
> filtered out without being
> read. Big difference between saying "You're
> dishonest" and "Your email
> looks like it was sent in a way used by dishonest
> spammers."

Order here:

Check out the contests at

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com

Re: EHelp's Deceptive Email Practice: From: jenny_berger