Download speed (was RE: On PDFs)

Subject: Download speed (was RE: On PDFs)
From: Jon Konrath <Jon -at- datasynapse -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 16:47:35 -0400

I didn't break out a calculator to see if it is accurate, but the following
is a neat little form to calculate download speed for different connections:

Jon Konrath, Technical Writer
DataSynapse, Inc.
jon -at- datasynapse -dot- com
View the DataSynapse email disclaimer here:

Last chance to order RoboHelp X3 and receive a $100 mail-in rebate,
PLUS free RoboScreenCapture and WebHelp Merge Module. Offer expires
4/30/03! Order here:

Check out the contests at

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com