RE: Pop-ups in MS Word 2000 SP-3 Help

Subject: RE: Pop-ups in MS Word 2000 SP-3 Help
From: DaLy <swiggles247 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 10:27:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Adrienne,

I just checked Windows XP's help (with RH X3), pop-ups
worked fine. I guess this is Microsoft's apology, bug
fix, enhancement, etc. for releasing Word 2000 SP-3.

DaLy

---------------------------

Pop-ups in MS Word 2000 SP-3 Help
Subject: Pop-ups in MS Word 2000 SP-3 Help
From: "Fargas, Adrienne" <AFargas -at- condor -dot- nrl -dot- navy -dot- mil>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 09:06:32 -0400

I was using the MS Word help yesterday (.chm files),
looking for info on floating vs. inline graphics. To
my dismay, I discovered that hyperlinks in the
help-topic window that were supposed to open
JavaScript pop-up windows don't work...no error
messages, but the pop-ups don't display. I don't know
how long this has been true, but I believe that at one
point, at least, they
used to work.

Is this a known bug? Or could it be something caused
by my installation of RoboHelp?

If anybody on this list knows how to fix this problem,
I'd be grateful for
the info.

Adrienne

http://search.yahoo.com

ATTENTION FrameMaker Users: Fill-out the following survey
to receive a chance to win a FREE RoboScreenCapture.

FM users only please: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com