RE: apologies

Subject: RE: apologies
From: DaLy <swiggles247 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 10:29:10 -0700 (PDT)

John,

If the build PASSED the Build Acceptance tests, the
Quality Assurance tests and the Beta tests, then were
those missing files really essential? The lack of
these files did not break the product, did it?

It seems to me that this company has more important
things to worry about (i.e. the incompetent QA and
Engineering departments). If the word "enhancement"
bothers you, call it a bug fix.

DaLy

--- John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com> wrote:
> If I'm told that a version is enhanced, I might ask
> what new enhancements were added.
>
> "Uhmmm...we enhanced it with some files that were
> missed in the last build that will now allow it to
work."

> John Posada
> Senior Technical Writer
> Barnes&Noble.com
> jposada -at- book -dot- com
> 212-414-6656
> icq: 178047452
> aim: jposada1
> "Here lies the body of William Jay.
> Who died maintaining his right of way-
> He was right, dead right, as he sped along
> But he's just as dead as if he were wrong
> ----The Boston Transcript"

http://search.yahoo.com

ATTENTION FrameMaker Users: Fill-out the following survey
to receive a chance to win a FREE RoboScreenCapture.

FM users only please: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com