Bulk import of Word files into FM7

Subject: Bulk import of Word files into FM7
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 13:56:40 -0400

Hi, guys...I have a collection of about 150 Word Files. each file is about 3
to 5 pages. They are profile sheets for components in our application. I
want to create a book of these profiles. They are not used much, but when
needed, are very handy. Therefore, I don't want to spend alot of time of
importing each individually. is there a way of doing a bull import of the
files, either as separate files in a FM book, or as one long FM file?

I tried importing them into a book and into a document, but in either case,
I cannot select more than one at a time. Ideas?

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
jposada -at- book -dot- com
212-414-6656
icq: 178047452
aim: jposada1
"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream
of things that never were, and ask why not?"
-----Robert Francis Kennedy, 1968 presidential campaign

ATTENTION FrameMaker Users: Fill-out the following survey
to receive a chance to win a FREE RoboScreenCapture.

FM users only please: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com