Basing Word styles on Normal or Body Text?

Subject: Basing Word styles on Normal or Body Text?
From: afargas -at- condor -dot- nrl -dot- navy -dot- mil
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 11:29:09 -0600

In reading various tip sheets about styles in Word, I've realized that
you're supposed to use the "Body Text" style as your basic document style
(I've been using the Normal style for this). I was wondering if most of
you who use MS Word base your other important paragraph styles on Normal,
on Body Text, or no other style?

applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com