RE: Basing Word styles on Normal or Body Text?

Subject: RE: Basing Word styles on Normal or Body Text?
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 13:32:48 -0400

>you're supposed to use the "Body Text" style as your basic document style

Supposed to use?

ohmygod...I'm a failure...I've failed the "Body Text" requirement...no
WONDER nobody takes my resume seriously.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
jposada -at- book -dot- com
NY: 212-414-6656
Dayton: 732-438-3372
"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream
of things that never were, and ask why not?"
-----Robert Francis Kennedy, 1968 presidential campaign

> In reading various tip sheets about styles in Word, I've realized that
> you're supposed to use the "Body Text" style as your basic
> document style
> (I've been using the Normal style for this). I was wondering
> if most of
> you who use MS Word base your other important paragraph
> styles on Normal,
> on Body Text, or no other style?

applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com