RE: Stories of arrogant dot.com-era job applicants

Subject: RE: Stories of arrogant dot.com-era job applicants
From: "Rob Partridge" <rob -at- holly -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 15:13:46 +1000

Andrew Plato wrote:

Yes. He probably found some easily intimidated company with 200 million
in VC funding to drill for $95 an hour. He milked that for 9 months
until it dawned on the company that he couldn't document himself out of
a paper sack. His contract was termed and our friend was rapidly
promoted through the hierarchy of the NWU and STC. He now probably
advises other writers on how to earn the respect they deserve as a
certified "life skills" coach. Our friend teaches the chronically
underpaid, overworked, and self-absorbed how to more effectively
leverage their inner strength for sustained and healthy success. And for
only $29.95, you can get his 9 tape set "Realizing Me - A Guided Journey
Into the Soul of the Master Communicator" coupled with his 6 week
intensive course "The Path of Fonts - How To Unleash the Writer Mythos
Inside your Heart."

---

Well done... So funny. I think I've met him!

Rob

applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com