RE: Certification program??????????

Subject: RE: Certification program??????????
From: "Dick Margulis " <margulis -at- mail -dot- fiam -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 13:51:44 -0400

Actually, Steve, my original proposal was that we take the discussion off techwr-l not to exclude anyone but just to cut down on the noise level. The idea was always to develop a draft proposal and circulate it back on techwr-l for further comment and refinement. It's just a discussion; we do not claim to be any kind of authority, nor are we all enamored of the idea that STC would take over at some point.

Dick

From: Steven Brown <stevenabrown -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 10:41:50 -0700 (PDT)

>I wouldn't worry about any perceived exculsivity or
>snobbery of private discussions. Private conversations
>occur every day in the world of face-to-face
>communication, so if a handful of TWs want to take
>online discussions to another group, that's fine with
>me. And even though we all have a stake in any kind of
>certification, it would probably be sponsored and
>administered by the STC, and I suspect that they would
>open the issue for public discussion before
>implementing a formal program.

applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com