RE: Certification program??????????

Subject: RE: Certification program??????????
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 14:02:31 -0400

Andrew...I'm not interested in continuing this tact...it is not productive.
Infer from that what you wish. Doesn't matter. You said you weren't
interested anyway.

"John Posada" wrote

> The false premise with Andrew's argument is that the attempt is to make it
> an objective list. That was never stated or intended.

Oh. So when you said "in other words, discuss it (certification)
objectively"
you didn't mean the list would have an objective set of opinions. it would
merely conform to some ground rules (that you defined). Okay. I understand
now.
You're the moderator, you're governing the discussion. Got it.

> What is intended is that:
>
> 1) You are open to being convinced one way or another, that you will
discuss
> your reasons civilly and like a grownup.

applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com