Ironies

Subject: Ironies
From: "Karen E. Black" <kblack_text -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 17:06:20 -0400

Here we go again (me complaining, that is). The web development manager asked me to "pretty up" a document that one of his developers wrote. Turns out it's for external User Acceptance Testing. I told the dev manager that it would take me at least a day to rewrite so that it's usable, and that I can't commit right now anyways since I've been seconded to do web interface testing (QA is understaffed, and the QA manager can't fill my resource plan). So the developer is writing bad user doc and I can't fix it since I'm doing black-box testing.

I'm just flattened.

Robohelp X3, from eHelp, lets you quickly and easily create professional Help systems for all your Windows and Web-based applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com