RE: Quick question - Power on Led On - Power Off Led off - How to put this nicely

Subject: RE: Quick question - Power on Led On - Power Off Led off - How to put this nicely
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 11:07:48 -0400

What is your question? What help do you want? All you do is state what you
have and that you don't want to rewrite it (which you should).

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
jposada -at- book -dot- com
NY: 212-414-6656
Dayton: 732-438-3372
"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream
of things that never were, and ask why not?"
-----Robert Francis Kennedy, 1968 presidential campaign

> We have a section which describes the power on and Power Down / Off
> (If I can I don't wish to re write the Power On or Off Sections)
> as they have to be similar format.
> the original doc stated
>
> To turn xxx ON
>
> 1. Slide the power switch to the on position - this is a
> three position switch = Off. Standby and On.
> 2. The Led on the front top will indicate power on.
> 3.... ( there is a row of 4 LEDs each able to display at
> least two if not three colours indicating various status even
> it the divice is off )
>
> To turn xxx Off
>
> 1. Slide the power switch to the off position - has a
> three position switch = Off. Standby and On.
> 2. The Led on the front top will indicate power off ???
> (This is Wrong - Pls Advise)
> 3....
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

applications, including Net.