RE: Drafts Back in Time

Subject: RE: Drafts Back in Time
From: "Dick Margulis " <margulis -at- mail -dot- fiam -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 15:57:07 -0400

Y'know, folks, I work in a company that is just chock full of effective people, male and female (and those are _sexes,_ not _genders,_ people!).

Some of them I like. Some of them I'm not fond of. Some of them like me. Some of them don't. We run the gamut of personality types. To some extent, it seems that people gravitate to particular career paths based on those types--we could play Fun With Stereotypes if we wanted to--but we all do our jobs and try not to give each other too much grief.

One thing I've observed is that people are who they are. Someone who is sexy and flirty and effective is not going to turn into someone who is quiet and shy and effective or someone who is friendly and professional and effective or someone who is aggressive and nasty and effective. But they all do their jobs well.

Can we move on now?

Dick

"Nancy Kaminski" <nancy -dot- kaminski -at- spanlink -dot- com> wrote:

>Besides, I've never been able to be cute. Can't do it. Goofy or
>smart-alecky, yes---cute, no. It's genetically impossible. <g>

applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com