Re: Word template headers and footers

Subject: Re: Word template headers and footers
From: Maggie Pierce Secara <maggiros -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 15:10:46 -0700 (PDT)

> You want microsoft.public.word.newusers,
> or one of the other forums in the microsoft.public
> heirarchy.

Or better yet, the Word-PC list:
mailto:word-pc-subscribe-request -at- liverpool -dot- ac -dot- uk
archives:http://listserv.liv.ac.uk/archives/word-pc.html

(You can also join from the archives page)

Low traffic, broad range of skills (don't let the VBA
gurus scare you, there are plenty of regular Word
users too), pretty quick replies, and All Word All The
Time.

> Alternatively, you'll find instructions for doing
> that in the online help.

Also true. If you're doing something more complicated
than it sounds, try the Word-PC group. Be sure to
mention what release of Word you're using.

Maggie

> > How do I create the template to start numbering on
> the first chapter, and
> > not insert section breaks throughout the document.

http://calendar.yahoo.com

applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com