RE: question from an ex-contractor re: executive freakouts

Subject: RE: question from an ex-contractor re: executive freakouts
From: "Darren Barefoot" <darren -at- darrenbarefoot -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 13:13:38 -0700

Hi,
I'd say it's pretty varied. In my experience of a half-dozen companies,
there weren't too many nutters out there. I find that (and forgive me,
salespeople) that the more sales-oriented executives tend to be more
stressed, and therefore likely to go all loony tunes. At one company I
worked for, a VP of Sales actually (and I've had this verified through
eye-witness reports, so it's no urban legend) micturated on one of his
co-workers. Apparently this helped to illustrate who the Alpha wolf was,
if there was any doubt. DB.

applications, including Net.

Buy RoboHelp Office X4 by June 13th and receive
$100 mail-in rebate, Plus FREE RoboHelp Plus Pack.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com