Re: SDLC and work flows

Subject: Re: SDLC and work flows
From: "Subash" <subash_tc -at- speedpost -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 22:28:48 -0800

Esther -dot- Asham -at- argodata -dot- com said:

> Can anyone recommend some books/references/online resources for SDLC and
> creating process flows for software development and the such.
> I am looking at something that would start with the business drive and
> ends with software distribution and everything in between.
> Please reply to the list and cc me, i get the digest.

Some books that can cater to your requirements are:

1.Software Engineering by Ian Sommerville

2.Successful Software Development by Scott E. Donaldson, Stanley G.
Siegel

3.Quality Software Project Management by Robert T. Futrell, Donald F.
Shafer, Linda I. Shafer

Search www.amazon.com for more details.

~Subash
--
Subash Babu
subash_tc -at- speedpost -dot- net

NEED TO PUBLISH FRAMEMAKER CONTENT ONLINE? "Mustang" is a NEW single
sourcing tool for FrameMaker that lets you easily publish your content
online. No macro language required! http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l3

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com