Re: Do you tell them?

Subject: Re: Do you tell them?
From: "Deb M." <dm -at- ptrail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 10:57:26 -0400

I agree with your approach and would make one modification: when you replace
the old PDF with a minor revision, note the file revision date on the Web
page. For example: Book14, 7/25/2003. This way, folks can tell at a glance
if you've posted something new(er).

The Paper Trail
Technical Documentation