RE: Notifying for Reviews and Routing approvals

Subject: RE: Notifying for Reviews and Routing approvals
From: <Jeanne -dot- Keuma -at- ch2m -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 13:35:34 -0600

Hi John--

Microsoft Outlook's forms provides a "do this" method that I see some
people using. But it's not a routed checklist.

In Microsoft Word, you can route the document (one recipient after
another, so revisions are layered, or to all recipients at one time,
which results in a lot of versions).

I've also used hard-copy routing checklists (one recipient after
another), as well as distributing a hard copy to each. Sometimes
routing one hard copy gives them a better chance to have a dialogue
about discrepancies or disagreements.

Jeanne