RE: The ultimate in understatement?

Subject: RE: The ultimate in understatement?
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: Darren Barefoot <darren -at- darrenbarefoot -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 16:26:49 -0700

Quoting Darren Barefoot <darren -at- darrenbarefoot -dot- com>:

> It's funny you should mention this. Though I'm pretty happy doing
> contract work at the moment, I applied for a particularly interesting
> fulltime position. I was contacted today regarding the first step in the
> interview process, an IQ test (or, more accurately, a 'logic' test).
> What's the whole interview process? It's on their Web site:

Being in the same area, I recognized the company at once. There's a lot of
stories circulating about this company's process.

Based on the people who have been filtered out by this process, I'd say that
its main result has been to lose the company some promising people.

--
Bruce Byfield bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com 604-421.7177